- at work I just can’t. There are no words right now. Or one word, disappointment.
- eating the Protein Bistro Box from Starbucks. For breakfast. For lunch. For snacks. For all day, every day.
- drinking rum. It goes well with all diet colas and limes. Limes are summery, right? Yes, right.
- wearing Tory Burch Wedges. They make me waaaaaay tall.
- reading “Paper Towns" by John Green.
- watching “The Meltdown,” “Drunk History" and "Orphan Black.” I’ve been watching a lot of comedy recently in preparation for Bumbershoot over Labor Day. i’m going to Seattle for the festival and there will be so much comedy and I want it all and I want to be caught up so I don’t seem like a novice comedy fan. Also, I discovered that “Orphan Black” was on my OnDemand so I marathoned myself through that magical, mess of a show. I love it. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience.
- YouTubing MissGlamorazzi because she’s precious and INCREDIBLY organized which I appreciate. Her videos have a fantastic template for anyone starting their YouTube adventure (aka me). She also has fantastic recommendations on stuff and y’all, she’s just so cute. You can click here and here and here for some of my favorite videos she’s done (that I have actually caught up on).
- listening to “Do or Die" by Thirty Seconds to Mars and BELTING IT OUT IN THE CAR LIKE I’M A TEENAGER. Great. Song. Great.
- hating that I can’t program or code like I want to be able to program. I think I should take a class. There are evidently online modules that will teach you how to program. If for some reason I have free time, I will def look in to doing those. It’s a skill I want to have without googling everything.
- loving all of my purchases from the #nsale at Nordstrom. All will be revealed in time. I’m going to do a fall thing… because the Anniversary Sale is about fall style before fall happens.